As you use our services, we want you to be clear about how we’re collecting information and using it. Our Policy explains what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it. We reserve the right to revise or make changes to the Privacy Policies of WeddingsOnly.in by updating this page. Revised policies take effect as soon as they are published.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information and Other Information:
- In order to help you, we efficiently access the information provided on our platform and collect certain information from you. You may be required to register your name, address, e-mail id, Facebook account, phone number and other similar information. This information is collected in order to customise the content you see, to be able to adhere to your specific requests and to contact you about our services.
- Of course, you can browse the website without having to input personal information. You have the option of not providing any details. But we may automatically track certain information that is pulled up by category selections, omissions, etc. on our website.
- We use this information to be as user-friendly as possible, catering to personalised needs and requirements. This may include date and time of visiting the website, your IP address, browser type, etc. We use software mechanisms such as cookies to help us analyse further information. Cookies are small files that allow the user’s computer to store the user’s information. They can be both permanent and temporary. The cookies do not contain any Personally Identifiable Information. Cookies are also used to allow easier access to your account, such as automatic log-in and not having to enter a password each and every time you use the website. You are always allowed to decline cookies, though it may bar certain features on the site, such as, you may require to re-enter password more often. You may encounter cookies or other similar files on the website that belong to third parties. We do not control these and are not responsible for the same.
- If you contact us personally, or a third party sends us information about your activities on the website, we may collect this information and are not entitled to notify you.
- We also use personal information to market to you, with the option of opting out of this. Personal information is also used for purposes such as troubleshooting, safer service, understanding consumer interest, informing you about offers, services and products pertaining to your needs, detecting and avoiding error, fraud or criminal activity.
Links to other websites: